Listen up job seekers! Cachinko’s own Twitter chat, #ProCircles, will be happening this Thursday (4/5) at 8pm EST. Join me (@heatherhuhman) as I special guest host as we discuss how to use networking to land a job interview!
I am the Career & Recruiting Advisor for Cachinko, and both the founder & president of Come Recommended, a digital PR and marketing agency. As a well-known career expert and experienced hiring manager, I try to help Gen Y find internships, entry-level jobs, and resources for their careers.
In this upcoming chat, we will narrow in on what networking tips work for getting that crucial interview at your dream company. Here’s a preview of some of the questions we’ll hash out during #ProCircles:
- Once you’ve received an offer to interview, how do you prepare?
- What are some etiquette rules to follow during the interview?
- Is following up always necessary?
- How do you follow up with an employer post-interview?
- Is it OK to network with your interviewer later on, even if you didn’t get the job?
Have other questions? Join us Thursday at 8pm EST!