Ok, so I was reading an OLD article but it is still relevant. Marvin Smith at Microsoft knows what he is talking about. Microsoft has a SEO job site by one of our competitors Jobs2Web and as far as SEO goes Marvin says they are getting good results. What it comes down to is that SEO just isn’t enough. Everyone talks about how important Talent Communities really are but most companies are just getting what I like to call a Talent Community Spreadsheet, just a way for an Employer to view a list of candidate contact information and that is it. This means that companies are not getting real Talent Communities with real Talent Networks that they crave and so desperately need. Your talent pipeline can’t be flat and 2-dimensional, it must be a vibrant 3-dimensional network where Employers can connect and interact with candidates, employees, and their friends too. Dive into the link below to read more about Microsoft’s experience with their SEO job portal and how they still quench for a solution with the human touch to interact with talent.
SEO for Job Sites, Still not Enough – Right On Microsoft!
About Felipe Villasenor
alumni recruitment, applicant tracking system, Career Networking, employee referral, employee referral program, employee referrals, professional networking, professional referral, professional referrals, refer candidates, retention, search engine optimization, sem, seo, talent communities, talent community, talent network, talent networks
Comment with Facebook
- beety brian on Tips for Landing a Job Before 2012 – Anthony Morrison in Fox Business
- ambreen11 on 3 Simple Tips for Job Seekers
- 5 Tips for a Job Search in a Different City | Minnesota Works Blog on 5 Tips for a Job Search in a Different City
- 3 Secrets for Landing Your Dream Creative Job- JourneyCraft.tv on The Fine Line Between Persistence & Pestering in Your Job Search
- How To Approach Different Types Of Job Interviews | Come Recommended on 5 Different Types of Job Interviews & How to Prepare For Them